Cycling stuff at Lidl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RUTHIEBAV

Hi Everyone, Lidls have cycling stuff in their offers selection this week. Just got three pairs of gloves - £2.99 each, even if they last two minutes they're still cheap! Also bought loads of cycling socks, they are really comfortable.
RuthieBav

rugbyluke

I got a jersey and a helmet. But putting the helmet deep in the garage. Because it don't feel right cycling with a lid

OP
OP
R

RUTHIEBAV

No, I felt like a right charlie when I started wearing mine (and in ruins my hair) but I've got used to it now. I wanted my girls to wear helmets and they refused unless I did (and the lollipop lady had a go at me when I didn't wear one and she's really scary)
RuthieB

aberal

Guru
Ahem....
biggrin.gif
Lidl

OP
OP
R

RUTHIEBAV

Has anyone tried the Gilet, are they any good

I got two they're so comfy. Quite a generous size, (I tried it on in the shop). Haven't found a Lidls with the lights though, I needed some but looks as though I'm out of luck.
RuthieB

flying start

Veteran
ive got some shorts also a white top and some underwear (sizes are a bit mad tho)

if your looking for some cheap sportswear have a look in your local sportswold i went to day and picked up some karrimor cycling shoets (padded)-£6.99
muddy fox cycling top-£13.99
muddy fox cycling overtop-£14.99 have a look :thumbsup:

I got two they're so comfy. Quite a generous size, (I tried it on in the shop). Haven't found a Lidls with the lights though, I needed some but looks as though I'm out of luck.
RuthieB

I got the last set of lights in my local store on Tuesday. There were lots of the £15 pannier sets, went back to get a set today, but none left. Lesson learnt, he who waits losses out.

Brian

Top Bottom