Cycling Survey Help needed. Cheshire cyclists in particular. Middlewood Way cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Robj15

Hello, I am currently undertaking a survey to look into the effects of off-road cycle lane facilities have on traffic numbers. The main area of focus for the survey is the Middlewood Way in East Cheshire so if you use this route or have ever visited it your help would be much appreciated. It's a very quick survey won't take long at all. This is the survey thanks for taking part.

Do you use the Middlewood Way to commute?
· Yes
· No
Do you ever use motorised transport to commute?
· Yes
· No
If you could not use the Middlewood Way would you have to use motorised transport to commute?
· Yes
· No
Do you use the Middlewood way for leisure?
· Yes
· No
Do you use motorised transport to get to this cycle facility?
· Yes
· No
If Yes, How far have you travelled to reach this cycle facility?
· 0-5 miles
· 5-10 miles
· 10-15 miles
· 15-20 miles
· 20+ miles
If you could not use the Middlewood Way would you use motorised transport to travel to other places for leisure?
· Yes
· No
· Female
What is your age?

OP
OP
R

Robj15

email me results to robjj15@rocketmail.com

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Having had a quick look, I can't imagine anyone using it to commute.
Various firm, compacted surfaces? That's one reason why Ranger Services shouldn't be allowed to design cycling infrastructure. It's not a commuting route - it's somewhere to go to ride a horse, or have a walk, or (just possibly) ride a bike. 'Popular for leisure cycling, especially on Sundays' 'approach pedestrians slowly' and 'please give way to horses'. Says it all.

Top Bottom