Cycling to work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
So true, so so true. You do feel so much better though, it's the change in mood I find so surprising. I have better days at work when I ride in.

Youll be broke but damn fit and damn happy about it!

Terry Kay

Wallpaper on the desktop at home is a 2012 Specialized Secteur Sport.. Seen a 2011 in LBS and fell in love.. Can't wait for the CTW vouchers in spring! Gorgeous bike, though its on there more to annoy SWMBO...
Was in All Sports last Friday eyeing up the cycling shorts.. Missus gave me a funny look.. Think I'll wait for the warmer weather :smile:

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Perfect time to start, you'll really appreciate the onset of spring but you'll probably also find out that- in the main part- January isn't as unpleasant as you might imagine.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
Wallpaper on the desktop at home is a 2012 Specialized Secteur Sport.. Seen a 2011 in LBS and fell in love.. Can't wait for the CTW vouchers in spring! Gorgeous bike, though its on there more to annoy SWMBO...
Was in All Sports last Friday eyeing up the cycling shorts.. Missus gave me a funny look.. Think I'll wait for the warmer weather :smile:

:biggrin: I was looking at the same girl in my LBS this weekend. That and a canondale of like price :smile: October for my CTW voucher, but might go buy it in cash if things work out!

Top Bottom