Cycling Videos based on "Cycling Climbs of Scotland"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Can you see your PM's for the Link
I've sent you a message but have had nothing come thru that I can see :cry:

OP
OP
O

olmosteel

I redid the run from Callendar to Killin in HD unfortunately it comes out at 25Gbit and I have run out of space on my cloud storage so I can't put it up without deleting something. I don't know why it is so big although the quality is fantastic. I did the Ben Lawers using the same settings and it came out at 6Gbit and about an hour long. I am hoping to do the NC 500 so I should get some video of the climbs. The cost of cloud storage is a bit stiff. If more were interested I would increase the size.

theboxers

I redid the run from Callendar to Killin in HD unfortunately it comes out at 25Gbit and I have run out of space on my cloud storage so I can't put it up without deleting something. I don't know why it is so big although the quality is fantastic. I did the Ben Lawers using the same settings and it came out at 6Gbit and about an hour long. I am hoping to do the NC 500 so I should get some video of the climbs. The cost of cloud storage is a bit stiff. If more were interested I would increase the size.
Unless you are on a metered internet connection, if I were you, I'd rotate the videos so that each has some time being up and available. I'm doing irw rides, mainly, at the moment. But it looks like there will be a few rough days weather wise coming up, so some good video rides will be done once the ToW has been completed.

Thanks

OP
OP
O

olmosteel

I have updated the Callendar to Killin video to full HD, unfortunately it is rather large (25Gbytes) for reasons I am trying to understand fully. Please give it a try I am using the Google cloud for this one giving me another 200Gbyte, see how it works out.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I set off from Killin yesterday and over Glen Ogle.. out to Crieff and back round via Aberfeldy.. lovely but it rained.. :rain:

Last edited:

theboxers

I have updated the Callendar to Killin video to full HD, unfortunately it is rather large (25Gbytes) for reasons I am trying to understand fully. Please give it a try I am using the Google cloud for this one giving me another 200Gbyte, see how it works out.
It took 3 attempts to dl (problem my end). But having scanned through the video I'm going to try and ride this some time this week.

theboxers

Ok I've tried and enjoyed both Ben Lawers and Queens Park , only did one circuit though. Nice good quality video and cycled at a rate that I can keep up with so the videos are really smooth :notworthy::thumbsup:

Top Bottom