Cyclist branded 'stupid'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
To counterbalance my single pannier, I make sure that I cycle to work making right turns only, whereas on the way home, I turn only to the left. Otherwise, it's all too easy to fall over.

Bizarrely as I travel round a harbour... that is exactly what I do as well.... regardless of which bike / trike I use and the number of panniers (or lack of)

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
I've noticed some of my organs, like my heart, liver, scrotum etc, are off to one side, so I load a pannier on the opposite side accordingly.

U

User482

Bizarrely as I travel round a harbour... that is exactly what I do as well.... regardless of which bike / trike I use and the number of panniers (or lack of)
I had to change my route home today, because of a crosswind. It's a tricky business.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
As always ... those who understood are fine, others are now in a desperate frenzy to cover the fact they didn't and justify their posts

Meanwhile, up and coming comedian Cunnners was frantically making post after post trying to inform the forum that he'd cracked a joke... which personally, I'm glad went over my head.

U

User482

Meanwhile, up and coming comedian Cunnners was frantically making post after post trying to inform the forum that he'd cracked a joke... which personally, I'm glad went over my head.
Elapsed time varies, relative to the position of the observer

A fish joke....another one for the sig line!

Last edited:
Top Bottom