Cyclist down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks for updating there, dondare. I was about to do the same. So happy he's on the mend and got in touch. It felt weird when the road was reopened, and there was no sign of anything having happened. Nothing to do except get on the bike and ride to work. And I didn't know his name or even what hospital he went to. All I'd learned was the surname of the other witness. It just felt like an unended event.

Mr Phoebus

That's good news.

He's got a good Guardian Angel there, looking over his shoulder.
He wants to hang on to that one.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Squabbling? Not really on thsi topic. TBH, there's not much difference in the argy bargy between here and yacf, I think they're both great places filled with quality people and posters.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I think its great news - it could of been so much worse. Now we just need an update next year to hear he is back on a new bike to complete the story.

Well also a bit were the offending people end up being prosecuted.

just jim

That's fair gripping reading - what a relief he's going to be alright.

He seems to have felt the benefits of wearing a helmet!

dondare

Über Member
just jim said:
That's fair gripping reading - what a relief he's going to be alright.

He seems to have felt the benefits of wearing a helmet!

It was only a matter of time before that one came up.

Keith Oates

Janner
Sounds like a horrible accident but the important thing is that he came out of it fairly well. Must have been a rough time for the YACF member to have witnessed the whole thing.

Glad to hear that he's OK and what a lovely post he made to thank Clarion. Course, Clarion deserved it .. and more!!

Top Bottom