Must dash, so shall be short - or indeed longer than necessary. However, these examples ignore intent, and extent. Generally what you are describing is prejudice. Despite cross-overs, there is a difference between 'racial'-prejudice and racism. Likewise, this is a case of prejudice against Cyclists, rather than...for lack of a better word, Veloism.
QUOTE]
Fantastic flexing of your knowledge muscle!....SO, in short.
....Cyclist hating, Like socially acceptable racism/zenophobia?...answer....no, it's more like a form of basic prejudice that some find acceptable to participate in....and anyone who says its remotely like racism is a wally and further to that..some long words you probably don't understand.
I do agree with you actually, its of course not as serious as racism ........but it's become less of a chat thread...more a sociology and semantics essay.
p.s Dont bother correcting me on any of these points! I know Im a wally...and I wouldnt understand why if you tried to explain it!...plus everyone reading this has fallen asleep long ago.