Cyclist in dual overtake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Wow, a new low. I know these cameras aren't everyone's cup of tea, but used correctly they are a very useful tool to educate others. I've also found transport managers tend to take you a bit more seriously when you include a clip in your email and CC the transport commissioner. :whistle:

Slick

Guru
[QUOTE 4989250, member: 9609"]they certainly don't like the thought of tea and biscuits with Aunty Beverley.[/QUOTE]
Nobody likes a busybody, but there's one company in particular who really need to think about who they employ.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
I'm pretty sure the car isn't sentient

There have been precidents...

Herbie.jpg
latest.jpg

^_^

boydj

Legendary Member
Theres an A road going into Atherton from Bolton that goes from 1 lane to 2 lanes and back to 1 lane again.
A couple years ago I was climbing it back into Bolton after a nice day cycling Cheshires leafy lanes and some utter bellend in an Astra van decided to undertake via my inside lane the tipper truck that was overtaking me in the outside lane.
I was stunned at the selfishness and stupidity of it.
I wished I could have launched an RPG at the driver of the Astra. Grand Theft Auto style.

I had similar on my commute a few years ago. Caught the guy in queuing traffic a mile or so later and gave his roof a good old slap. Woke him up somewhat sharply, but at least it didn't put him in any danger.

Top Bottom