Cyclist kills pedestrian

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lynx

Catrike UK said:
Now don't start that. :eek:

Ok, just a quick why?

I have a cycle and commute and occasionally mountain bike but don't class myself as a cyclist.

A driver is someone who drives a car. An car driving or tinkering enthusiast is someone that loves to drive cars or tinker with them.

A cyclist is someone who cycles a bike. A bike or cycling enthusiast is someone who loves bikes or cycling.

Pretty straight forward in my opinion. If you are cycling a bike, you are a cyclist. There are good cyclists, bad cyclists, cyclists who use their bikes to just get from A to B, cyclists who cycle around the world etc....

lynx

magnatom said:
A driver is someone who drives a car. An car driving or tinkering enthusiast is someone that loves to drive cars or tinker with them.

A cyclist is someone who cycles a bike. A bike or cycling enthusiast is someone who loves bikes or cycling.

Pretty straight forward in my opinion. If you are cycling a bike, you are a cyclist. There are good cyclists, bad cyclists, cyclists who use their bikes to just get from A to B, cyclists who cycle around the world etc....

Now that makes alot of sense.

Thank you

Top Bottom