Cyclist need to take some responsibility for their actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lists-getting-seat-yell-road-rage-attack.html

To be fair I ain't read the story but still a man (brother) lost his job. He should not of mounted the pavement but when someone pushes you to madness your going to do some crazy stuff.

Now we have people calling cyclist the rats of the road.
This is what made me think from the start it has to be either a troll post or a definite bias. Why add “(brother)”?
It doesn’t flow. It adds nothing.
It merely causes you to question it. Tie it in with the Ops status “Black guy on a black bike”.....
I read it the same way
Seems to me TheDoctor was drawn in to his assumption.
“It’s 2014”? Using the term ‘brother’ in 2014? Only person I know does that is Hulk Hogan!
first_i_was_like_but_then_i%20brother%20hulk_hogan%20macro%20saturday_night%27s_main_event%20wwf.jpg

OP
OP
S

Soup890

Crazy
This is what made me think from the start it has to be either a troll post or a definite bias. Why add “(brother)”?
It doesn’t flow. It adds nothing.
It merely causes you to question it. Tie it in with the Ops status “Black guy on a black bike”.....
I read it the same way
Seems to me TheDoctor was drawn in to his assumption.
“It’s 2014”? Using the term ‘brother’ in 2014? Only person I know does that is Hulk Hogan!
first_i_was_like_but_then_i%20brother%20hulk_hogan%20macro%20saturday_night%27s_main_event%20wwf.jpg
Brotha

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
MOD NOTE:
Thread Locked because:
- it's NOT Commuting
- it's already been discussed here
- I haven't read through all of this thread - but it is clearly going nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom