Cyclist need to take some responsibility for their actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
So the cyclists were backed up by CCTV installed on the Tour Bus. And there's one camera placed just over the driver, oddly enough for his protection. There's another at the ront directed onto the road in front of the vehicle. With a similar one fitted at the rear.
What about the fare paying passengers onboard. What must have been going through their minds, when a driver mounts the pavement and appears to be heading directly into a building?

"A spokesman for Golden Tours said: "Golden Tours were notified of an incident that occurred on 2 August 2014 when a video was uploaded by Ali Choudhry to YouTube.

"After reviewing the evidence provided by Mr Choudhry and the CCTV footage from the bus, the driver was dismissed from his service with Golden Tours with immediate effect on 4 August 2014.

"Golden Tours employs a rigorous recruitment and training process to ensure that the highest level of customer service is provided to our customers and to other shared road users. We are grateful that matters such as these are highlighted to us, so that we are able to maintain the high standard of professionalism." "

classic33

Leg End Member
Ali Choudhry. No offence meant in any way to him, or his mate that was with him, doesn't spring to mind as a very British name. The East perhaps as opposed to the west?

Ali Choudhry,. Comma removed in edit. Hit two keys at once

up hill struggle

surely this guy is taking p1ss.

there is no justification for the drivers actions.

this is nothing but a wind up, he can not be serious & has even asked for at least one member to argue with him. If he is serious I prey he doesn't have a license for anything more than a push bike cos if he can justify the drivers actions he shouldn't be on the roads himself.
(but i can't help wondering if he's just lost a job driving tour buses round London & is venting his anger)

and can someone please explain what Roberts are cos I don't know if its an English slang word or what I I'm Irish & need a translation, cheers.

ScotiaLass

Guru
You bully boys are a disgrace to this forum.
The topic is irrelevant.
It's the same ones time after time too..
I'll bet that none of you would say such things to soup's face.
But don't worry..you're safe behind your keyboards.
What a pathetic schoolboy mentality.
Are you going to pick on me next?
I'd appreciate it if you didn't tar everyone with the same brush.
Having been bullied all my life, the last thing I am, is a bully.
Did you see me insult the OP? No. I had an adult discussion and expressed my views without getting personal.
Apology accepted.

Cubist

Still wavin'
surely this guy is taking p1ss.

there is no justification for the drivers actions.

this is nothing but a wind up, he can not be serious & has even asked for at least one member to argue with him. If he is serious I prey he doesn't have a license for anything more than a push bike cos if he can justify the drivers actions he shouldn't be on the roads himself.
(but i can't help wondering if he's just lost a job driving tour buses round London & is venting his anger)

and can someone please explain what Roberts are cos I don't know if its an English slang word or what I I'm Irish & need a translation, cheers.
*pray

You defended behaviour that kills people. You acted by your own choice, nobody forced you.

You're either a stupid troll or just stupid.

OP
OP
S

Soup890

Crazy
You defended behaviour that kills people. You acted by your own choice, nobody forced you.

You're either a stupid troll or just stupid.
I will defend you on this forum if you did something wrong. The bus driver is a dick and could of killed someone. Robert!!!

I'd appreciate it if you didn't tar everyone with the same brush.
Having been bullied all my life, the last thing I am, is a bully.
Did you see me insult the OP? No. I had an adult discussion and expressed my views without getting personal.
Apology accepted.

Wouldn't yours by definition be a schoolgirl mentality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom