Cyclist need to take some responsibility for their actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garethgas

[QUOTE 3232296, member: 45"]Your mom smells.[/QUOTE]

Rather disappointed with you...I've always respected your contributions.

OP
OP
S

Soup890

Crazy
[QUOTE 3232312, member: 45"]Seriously though, this chap, when the mood gets him, just. Starts threads to troll. He's not being serious here.[/QUOTE]
You're right @ianrauk

Learnincurve

I'm more worried about the daily mail comments and the fact that I'm stuck on the same island as people who not only post like this but upvote them as well.

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 3232312, member: 45"]Seriously though, this chap, when the mood gets him, just starts threads to troll. He's not being serious here.[/QUOTE]
Scary part is I think he is being serious.

400bhp

Guru
Yet another personal, snyde remark with no contribution to the topic.
Must try harder.

Nah, you just talk bollox. Try harder or don't post.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I don't understand what's going on. It's very very clear that the cyclists were in the cycle lane in the road and then it turned into a shared path on the pavement. Did the bus driver yell at them for being on the bike path or did he yell at them for being on the "pavement"? Who knows, who cares, he mounted his bus on the pavement to cut them off and yell at them, which was a stupidly dangerous and illegal thing to do.
From what I could hear the bruv driver berates the cyclist for indicating late and how he's got witnesses. Like that was a criminal offence. Bruv was driving so close on their tail that that left him little time to react (not that there was anything to react to). So bruv beeps his horn. (As though the cyclists needed alerting as to his presence.) As the bus comes into view, the cyclist with the camera raises a finger and points at his helmet cam. Driver, perhaps thinking he's been flipped the bird, continues his use of a large vehicle to intimidate and drives onto the pavement using his vehicle as a wedge to stop the cyclists who are now on the pavement. Of course, they were jihadi cyclists and codes is codes.

Garethgas

Nah, you just talk bollox. Try harder or don't post.
Oh God...that's class coming from you!
Notice how I expose the 'bully boys'? Now they turn their venom towards me and leave the OP alone.
Oh, and you are in no position to tell me whether I should post or not.
I'll refrain from a counter insult, that would be too easy and lowering my standards to yours.

400bhp

Guru
Oh God...that's class coming from you!
Notice how I expose the 'bully boys'? Now they turn their venom towards me and leave the OP alone.
Oh, and you are in no position to tell me whether I should post or not.
I'll refrain from a counter insult, that would be too easy and lowering my standards to yours.

Passive aggressive. Here fishy fishy.:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom