Cyclist on Cyclist aggro.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnno260

Veteran
I know. I think kicking people was invented in 2004.

No but being an extreme peanut seems to be a more recent thing, my 5yr old got barged out the way of the escalator this weekend as someone was in a rush.

And last year in the saddle I had more than my fair share of numpties so I have zero tolerance to muppets these days.

I suppose it's possible that this incident has nothing to do with cycling as such.

Mind you there are certainly some terrible over aggressive macho cyclists in london.

Pretty much all of these types of Incidents are in London.
You can keep that overpriced, polluted knife happy bin of a place.
I think you are off on one and exorcising some personal demons.
I am well aware of London's issues but to claim that there are no "incidents" where a bike might somehow be involved in other bits of the country is just bonkers in my view.
Why don't you start a thread (note - if in politics i might not see it) on London for polite duscussion? It might be useful/enlightening. I may even contribute.

If you do, feel free to put a link to it here.

SuperHans123

Formerly known as snertos999
I think you are off on one and exorcising some personal demons.
I am well aware of London's issues but to claim that there are no "incidents" where a bike might somehow be involved in other bits of the country is just bonkers in my view.
Why don't you start a thread (note - if in politics i might not see it) on London for polite duscussion? It might be useful/enlightening. I may even contribute.

If you do, feel free to put a link to it here.
'exorcising personal demons'?
Not sure what you mean by that to be honest.
I live in Swansea, I occasionally travel to London for concerts, sporting events etc but even those small doses are enough.
This was my view on Saturday afternoon.

Attachments

• IMG_20190330_122743128.jpg
    IMG_20190330_122743128.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20190330_124136069.jpg
    IMG_20190330_124136069.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 22
Top Bottom