Cyclist wins case against Taxi driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bladesman73

Über Member
What I am find amusing is the way @bladesman73 is going on and on about how one should not drag out an argument. If you can't stop coming back to make the same point over and over, why do you think the cyclist in the heat of the moment should show more control than you are showing?
ooh look at all of the likes your post got, from the little club of "i'll give that driver a bloody good piece of my mind'. next time someone close passes you and you decide to do what the cyclist in the video does by directing expletives to the driver come back on here and tell me how many teeth you have left. my posts have been delivered in a controlled fashion unlike you and members of your club who think that being personal and abusive to me is fair game. says it all about the type of people you are. i work with the public in my day job and have to deal with your type on a daily basis. people with the inability to understand points of view other than the ones you believe are correct, inability to retort without resorting to childish remarks which you think make you look clever, and a general lack of interpersonal skills. its funny how you seem to gravitate toward each other. the very nature of your posts make it irresistable for me not to keep replying! keep up the good work its entertaining !!

.... a general lack of interpersonal skills. ....
"Twinkle, twinkle, little star;
What you say is what you are."

As for "entertaining"? Nope.

classic33

Leg End Member
Haven't said I don't believe stories, get cut up or close passed often. Happens often in the car too. Just have thicker skin than most. Cycling is there to enjoy. If you cant enjoy it to the point you feel you need a camera, then seek an alternative. Life's too short
I was travelling to and from work. Alternate was to give up the job, anti social hours and no public transport.

OP
OP
S

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Haven't said I don't believe stories, get cut up or close passed often. Happens often in the car too. Just have thicker skin than most. Cycling is there to enjoy. If you cant enjoy it to the point you feel you need a camera , then seek an alternative. Life's too short
I really enjoy getting out on my bike, I don't "need" a camera.............but, I have my camera should anything happen which results in me getting injured or my bike getting damaged, what can't speak can't lie and if it is my fault then the proof will be on camera.
I tend to think of those bikers who suddenly become plastic coppers just because they are using a camera are akin to keyboard warriors, they hide behind the almighty camera safe in the knowledge their invisible camera force field will protect them from the next Evander Holyfield who gets out their car to remonstrate with them. (sarcasm intended)

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
ooh look at all of the likes your post got, from the little club of "i'll give that driver a bloody good piece of my mind'. next time someone close passes you and you decide to do what the cyclist in the video does by directing expletives to the driver come back on here and tell me how many teeth you have left. my posts have been delivered in a controlled fashion unlike you and members of your club who think that being personal and abusive to me is fair game. says it all about the type of people you are. i work with the public in my day job and have to deal with your type on a daily basis. people with the inability to understand points of view other than the ones you believe are correct, inability to retort without resorting to childish remarks which you think make you look clever, and a general lack of interpersonal skills. its funny how you seem to gravitate toward each other. the very nature of your posts make it irresistable for me not to keep replying! keep up the good work its entertaining !!

Good rant, @bladesman73, I genuinely like a lot of it.

But as an addition to your interpersonal skills, you do need to brush up on your written English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom