Cyclists. You know it's really cold when........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Wheeling my bike out our street today ( it doesn't get gritted ) I wasn't sure if I was holding the bike up or using it as a walking aid.

Made it to the bus route ok after a few near things.
Worst black ice for years.
Yes, I can relate to that, my housing scheme doesn't get gritted either, unless I grit myself a way out :laugh:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
.......you stop for an urgent pee and you can't find your willy.
:cold::rain::blush:
Busting for a wee, fumbling through base layer, tights, shorts etc to get it out before the flood....Then in mid-flow, you think you've found an out-of-the-way spot behind some hedge/tree where no-one will spot you and 0.001 nanoseconds later, the dog-walker-from-nowhere materialises quicker than a bloody Tardis behind you....or..someone cycling the LEJOG suddenly appears by trillion-to-one random chance:ohmy:. On my 'unexpected' pit-stops, they always appear to be of the female gender.....:blush:

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
When the dog poo ricochets off the down-tube

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
You get home and find an icicle on your bum. So you put it on the radiator and a few minutes later it goes...Faaaart!:laugh: (my apologies to the Big Yin Billy Connolly as it's an old gag of his).

When you struggle to keep eyes open due to the weight of icicles on the eyelashes (happens in freezing fog).

Top Bottom