Cyclocross

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Be prepared to spend a lot of time cleaning your bike!

This was during/after a summer series race!!!
WhiteChapel School
Cleckheaton
(just south of jct 26/M62)

Cycling. Cyclo-Cross. 2008. WhiteChapel School. 7.JPG Cycling. Cyclo-Cross. 2008. WhiteChapel School. 9.JPG Cycling. Cyclo-Cross. 2008. WhiteChapel School. 10.JPG Cycling. Cyclo-Cross. 2008. WhiteChapel School. 13.JPG Cycling. Cyclo-Cross. 2008. WhiteChapel School. 14.JPG Cycling. Cyclo-Cross. 2008. WhiteChapel School. 15.JPG

screenman

Legendary Member
That could be a problem for me, as I like to keep mine looking pukka.

Jet wash.

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
Jet wash.
True.

Don’t get me wrong, I buy stuff to use, otherwise what’s the point. Whilst do so, I do still like to clean up my bikes regularly. They tend to last a lot longer that way.

You wouldn’t tell either of bikes apart from their brand new counterparts tbh. Recent events withstanding obviously.

screenman

Legendary Member
True.

Don’t get me wrong, I buy stuff to use, otherwise what’s the point. Whilst do so, I do still like to clean up my bikes regularly. They tend to last a lot longer that way.

You wouldn’t tell either of bikes apart from their brand new counterparts tbh. Recent events withstanding obviously.

The bike I ride cross on lasted 10 years before being replaced, the was doing a full season every year along with training on it, seemed long enough for the fantastic amount of fun I had.

Top Bottom