Cyclogs Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
If Tony Cascarino could play for Ireland..........

Auntie Helen said:
No you can't leave us, Ian, that's cheating! You're in Bromley, that's MILES from Scootland...

eck

Über Member
grrrr, I've just registered for CC Ecosse, but I foolishly didn't see that Scotlandland was an option on the drop-down menu, so I unthinkingly clicked on UK. Now I've got a union jack flag, when I really wanted a saltire. Anyone know how I can change this without starting all over again?

eck

Über Member
grrrr, I've just registered for CC Ecosse, but I foolishly didn't see that Scotlandland was an option on the drop-down menu, so I unthinkingly clicked on UK. Now I've got a union jack flag, when I really wanted a saltire. Anyone know how I can change this without starting all over again?

viniga

Guru
eck said:

You can change your country on the maintenance section of the site once you are logged in.

Well done with your winter riding, that brings CC Ecosse into fourth!

All the best,

Viniga

viniga

Guru
eck said:

You can change your country on the maintenance section of the site once you are logged in.

Well done with your winter riding, that brings CC Ecosse into fourth!

All the best,

Viniga

Brahan

Über Member
Over the last year I've averaged about 150 miles per week, all road, no turbo. I check my routes on mapmyride to varify distance but I don't keep a record of the times so I haven't recorded any of them on cyclogs and didn't just want to make stuff up. I'll join you guys if that's ok?

Brahan

Über Member
Over the last year I've averaged about 150 miles per week, all road, no turbo. I check my routes on mapmyride to varify distance but I don't keep a record of the times so I haven't recorded any of them on cyclogs and didn't just want to make stuff up. I'll join you guys if that's ok?

Top Bottom