CYCLOGS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
cyclogs dead?

Rassendyll

It's back...

Probably only temporary but it is up and running again. The site hasn't been rewritten so the server issues that caused problems with the site hosts may resurface.

However the bigger picture is that there may be a longer-term fix on the way.

Mr Cyclogs is talking to a bike-site which currently has news and forums but no logging function, and they could host and maintain it in a way that he doesn't have time to do.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Rassendyll said:
It's back...
:bravo: :wahhey: :laugh: :bicycle: :bicycle:

Rassendyll said:
Mr Cyclogs is talking to a bike-site which currently has news and forums but no logging function, and they could host and maintain it in a way that he doesn't have time to do.
As long as it's not the one from the maths place ....

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Down again?

Rassendyll

gaz said:
Down again?

No, seems to be working. Though, as I said, it has been put back up without any code revision so the previous problems may recur. The hope is to implement the solution before then.

As for which site, it isn't this one - as far as I'm aware they didn't ask - but I'll leave it to the people concerned to make an announcement in due course.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Well I quickly downloaded the csv file of all my 2009 rides and have added them to the mycyclinglog template and uploaded it there, so hopefully soon I will see all my last year's rides as well. I'm particularly keen to track my average speed over the months to see if it's increasing (which I *think* it is)

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Rassendyll said:
It's back...

Probably only temporary but it is up and running again. The site hasn't been rewritten so the server issues that caused problems with the site hosts may resurface.

However the bigger picture is that there may be a longer-term fix on the way.

Thank you that man :wacko: I managed to get all my 2009 data backed up so I am a happy chappy ;)

Top Bottom