CYCLOGS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garz

Squat Member
Awesome thanks guys grabbed my last years data now!!!

http://cyclogs.org

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Ahh... I was going to the wrong place ... thanks for the link ... I got my 20 miles from Jan that I had lost this year...

I wonder if its going to stay up....

potsy

Rambler
Auntie Helen said:
Well I quickly downloaded the csv file of all my 2009 rides and have added them to the mycyclinglog template and uploaded it there, so hopefully soon I will see all my last year's rides as well. I'm particularly keen to track my average speed over the months to see if it's increasing (which I *think* it is)
Just done the same AH,was going to ask how to do it but even a novice like me managed it OK:biggrin:
I imagine most people will be sticking with MCL now?

Garz

Squat Member
Only due to habit really, I did prefer cyclogs tbh and would have loved to go for the monthly yellow jersey at some point but better wait till an improved stable site is offered. Alot of CC members are willing to donate if the guy can find the time to do it.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
potsy said:
I imagine most people will be sticking with MCL now?
Not me - I never 'got on ' with MCL, so it's Cyclogs all the way for me now :laugh: :smile:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
c'mon guys, don't give up on MCL, we are starting to reel the Aussies in.. if you are going back to CL, please continue logging on MCL.

potsy

Rambler
ianrauk said:
c'mon guys, don't give up on MCL, we are starting to reel the Aussies in.. if you are going back to CL, please continue logging on MCL.
I'm sticking with MCL mate,I prefer it tbh,just thinking of having a back-up.C'ant have much confidence in cyclogs anymore.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Nice one Pots.. feel the same as you mate.
Downloaded my old logged information and transferee it to MCL

potsy said:
I'm sticking with MCL mate,I prefer it tbh,just thinking of having a back-up.C'ant have much confidence in cyclogs anymore.

Top Bottom