CYCLOGS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
I think Auntie Helen knows the chap and that he is on this very thread somewhere... but I'm not gonna trawl through 127 odd pages lol.
Me neither!

Garz

Squat Member
I loved the aspect of the yellow jersey for the month (however competing against redflight and lukesdad I probably wouldn't bother
wink.gif
) and remember throwing in the idea of having a green jersey and polka dot for monthly fastest and most altitude gain (averages).

Wonder if a CC techie would take on the challenge if we all threw in some pennies?

Keith Oates

Janner
I changed back to Cyclogs at the beginning of this year and stopped MyCyclingLog. However I still use my own Excel spread sheet so have now made the entries back into MyCyclingLog. Like others have said I prefer the Cyclogs site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeteVine

cyclogs.org

but it's been down for a couple of months and no sign of it coming back again.

Is it possible to contact the developers? I'd be interested to receive a full export of my rides even if it meant paying a small fee. (in case it's all over for good)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Pete,
Welcome to CycleChat
I can imagine you have a good few rides to download/get back.
I think in this thread somewhere there is a link or email to him.
When I have a little time I will try find it.

In the meantime, if you are sticking around Cycle Chat then there is MyCyclingLog CycleChat team.

PeteVine

Quite a few indeed since 2004 :smile: I found cyclogs very useful when I started using my mobile for internet access as I didn't have to go to my main log on the desktop computer just to have a look at some details. So with the effort that went into updating the reactivated cyclogs last year I don't think I'm going to bother with another free internet log. Thanks anyway.

PeteVine

It seems that trying to contact Julian through yahoo turned up a defunct cyclogs address - could I have a working address please?

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
It seems that trying to contact Julian through yahoo turned up a defunct cyclogs address - could I have a working address please?
I'm not sure if anyone has one that's more up to date - it's a shame as I'd have liked to retrieve my data, too. Whatever has happened to the site I hope Julian is ok.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Am sorry to report that Cyclogs has probably gone forever, but Jules is well. It's also highly unlikely we'll be able to get any data etc :sad:

I don't have an up to date contact or email address but someone who knows Jules kindly let me know.

Garz

Squat Member
That is sad as it was the first form of logging I done and it was a great way of encouraging the mileage with the team.

Top Bottom