CYCLOGS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
I managed my first metric 'Ton' of the year today with 106 Km so feeling fairly smug this evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Nice one Keith...
thumbsup.png

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
I've not been able to get on, either. Hope it's going to be back soon - very glad I have mycyclinglog as backup.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
the only real problem I have with mycyclinglog is that I've not recorded routes, bikes etc :sad: It comes in handy if I ever want to compare times etc on rides I've done in the past. Hopefully cyclogs will be back up so I can download everything.

One of cyclog's friends joined here after the last time it went down, but I can't remember their user name, wonder if they still use the forum?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
the only real problem I have with mycyclinglog is that I've not recorded routes, bikes etc :sad: It comes in handy if I ever want to compare times etc on rides I've done in the past. Hopefully cyclogs will be back up so I can download everything.

One of cyclog's friends joined here after the last time it went down, but I can't remember their user name, wonder if they still use the forum?

I think Auntie Helen knows the chap and that he is on this very thread somewhere... but I'm not gonna trawl through 127 odd pages lol.

Top Bottom