CYCLOGS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
I think it's best to keep two logs going so that if one crashes we still have the other for back up. I also keep mine on an excell spreadsheet so think I have things fairly well covered.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Fnaar said:
Cool... just got/uploaded to 'My Cycling Log' data from last 3 years :smile:

Hah! The csv files were organised a bit differently, and my 3 yr records, when uploaded to MCL, had average speed where distance should be (I think) and it all looked wrong... so I just spent 20 mins deleting all the records I'd uploaded, ride by ride ;):tongue:

Could've played about with csv files I guess, but couldn't be arsed have stuff to do :smile:.... stillm, at least I have the data anyway...

I also accidentally erased my first two rides of this year :biggrin:, thankfully I had photos from each ride and was able to remember the routes!

Doh!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I much prefer Cyclogs to MCL - I find it easier to use and less .... dare I say .... American
whistling.gif

Cyclogs and OpenOffice.orgCalc for me
biggrin.gif

snorri

Legendary Member
I prefer Cyclogs too, and what I really like about Cyclogs is that I am sitting way up in 4th position in the CC Ecosse team for September.:biggrin:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Just added all my 2010 miles to Cyclogs. FWIW I also prefer Cyclogs but will use MCL as a back-up due to the previous problems with Cyclogs. Another 2600 miles for CC Ecosse :thumbsup:.

Top Bottom