Dacia cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Veteran
They leak. Better budget cars around.
There are no better budget EVs for the budget that you can buy a Dacia Spring for.

Drago

Legendary Member
Leaks isn't one of the issues being reported for the Dogger.

Indeed, considering its so popular its essentially sold out there are precious few issues cropping up, and nothing recurring.

One of the Stepways I looked at in January had a magnificent water feature, but the salesman yesterday quietly told me they're now made in Morocco and quality has taken a dive on on that model as a consequence.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Leaks isn't one of the issues being reported for the Dogger.

Indeed, considering its so popular its essentially sold out there are precious few issues cropping up, and nothing recurring.

One of the Stepways I looked at in January had a magnificent water feature, but the salesman yesterday quietly told me they're now made in Morocco and quality has taken a dive on on that model as a consequence.

I think that in terms of leakage, then the owners are more likely to be the culprit than the cars ^_^

davidif

Good luck to Dacia if they can sell a few, but the UK has never had a market for city cars.

Owners of small cars expect the vehicle to also perform adequately on the open road.

I'm not sure about that. I see Agyo's and the like everywhere!

Drago

Legendary Member
Aygo/108/C1 is long dead. Aygo X stull going but has gone all SUV and is t a city car.

The VW Group triplets are elderly now and aren't due to be replaced when they go, ditto the Kiundai tiddlers.

I love small cars, but it was never a huge market in the last few dacades, and now PCP rules people look at the monthly cost rather than the ticket price. This puts buyers a level or two above where there would be if they were actually buying a car instead of merely renting them on PCP.

The city car is, very sadly to my mind, in its death throes in the UK.

Jameshow

Veteran
Aygo/108/C1 is long dead. Aygo X stull going but has gone all SUV and is t a city car.

The VW Group triplets are elderly now and aren't due to be replaced when they go, ditto the Kiundai tiddlers.

I love small cars, but it was never a huge market in the last few dacades, and now PCP rules people look at the monthly cost rather than the ticket price. This puts buyers a level or two above where there would be if they were actually buying a car instead of merely renting them on PCP.

The city car is, very sadly to my mind, in its death throes in the UK.

My mini coopers a small car...!🍿🍿🍿

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
My mini coopers a small car...!🍿🍿🍿

Unless it is one of the original Mini Coopers, I would like your definition of "small". I would agree, it may be smaller than a Range Rover.

icowden

Veteran
Good luck to Dacia if they can sell a few, but the UK has never had a market for city cars.
Owners of small cars expect the vehicle to also perform adequately on the open road.
I think "Never" is a bit strong, but I agree. If you live in Europe you tend to use the excellent and inexpensive train system to go long distance.

Top Bottom