Damaged decals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ThinAir

Do more.
Sure it isn't green MDB?:whistle:

Careful... I think he is very close to/teetering on the edge!

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Thing is, it could be one of several people, and it doesn't sound like anyone is wanting to own up to it anyway, and because of where it last was in the garage, it might in fact have been damaged by something else in there. :rolleyes:

Just as long as I can get it fixed and I am a bit more careful in future, that, I suppose is all that matters, but, still :cursing:

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Seriously though, how bad is it? will you be able to camouflage the damage at all? you must feel proper pi£&%d off.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Seriously though, how bad is it? will you be able to camouflage the damage at all? you must feel proper pi£&%d off.

To be fair, the scratches could be worse (although its still bloody annoying) and I guess can be seen too, the paint chips could be carefully filled in I if I was desperate enough (see below) I suppose, but its the decals that..... well I could fill some of the bits in, but that could potentially make it look worse, and I'd rather not fill anything on the bike in unless I knew I'd get it exactly right.

I'll clean it properly tomorrow and see what can be done (I was busy doing other things tonight).

I'm more just :cursing: that anything else at the moment.

Top Bottom