Dark Side Of The Moon

Dark Side Of The Moon Like It or Loathe it?

  • Pile of Pants!

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Work of Utter Sublime Genius

    Votes: 53 84.1%
  • Bay City Rollers were better.

    Votes: 6 9.5%

  • Total voters
    63
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
REALLY need to put this album back on my phone! updated and removed it to make space for Z update, Miss having the Floyd to chill out to! When I was slow mountain bike riding to work I had it to listen to on route, now with road bike it doesn't seem worth it as I'm at work a lot quicker and enjoy the sound of the wind whistling past me as I zip along :P
 

gavintc

Legendary Member
Location
Southsea
I too have bought it twice. First as vinyl and recently as a download. I now regularly access it on spotify. It reminds me of late night drives from Germany to the channel ports heading home for leave.
 

pplpilot

Legendary Member
Location
Knowle
Never been a fan. To me they have only made two decent tracks, money and comfortably numb. All the other stuff is dreary tripe.
 

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Location
Bristolian
A cold winters evening, close the curtains, a bottle or two of red wine, light up some joss sticks and stick DSOTM on. Wonderful!

I prefer a bottle of scotch & a roaring fire 8-)
 
Top Bottom