Darwin fish badge.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I want one of these for my car; do you think I'll get duffed over by religious zealots or excommunicated?

Darwin%20Fish%20Silver%20Plaque%20(2214).jpg

oxbob

Ha ha great RR, think i might print a couple of t shirts with that design!

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I don't think you'll get murdered by average Christians (who generally believe in evolution anyway!) or excommunicated (belief in six-day creation isn't required for catholics). But who knows what nutters might do!

Chrisz

Über Member
Saw a lovely one on the back of a car years ago the 'Christian' fish was stuck on the end of a devil's pitchfork :sad:

dudi

Hey, what a coincidence... i've just spent a few minutes trying to find a nice one of these for my car... saw one on the back of a friend's car today and really want one...

Have you managed to find a nice one?

dudi

wahey... that'll be on it's way to me soon then!
Cheers

Proto

Legendary Member
Rigid Raider said:
I want one of these for my car; do you think I'll get duffed over by religious zealots or excommunicated?

I bought a couple off Darwin UK, or was it eBay, and my son immediately stuck one on the back of his car. He's not had his car vandalised, but having said that, it would be hard to tell if it had!! :ohmy:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Well I'm in the God Squad and I think it's quite funny. You'd hope that most Christians wouldn't resort to vandalism...you'll just get prayed for a lot :thumbsdown:

I wouldn't dare put a fish on my car. Apart from the fact I think it's hugely naff, my driving is so abysmal I'd hate anyone to know I was a Christian when I drove :tongue:

Top Bottom