Dating advice required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Memorable works on many levels... :whistle:

ayceejay

Guru
Is this the modern date scene in slo mo?
I saw this woman in Waitrose and, since we are being old fashioned, I liked the 'cut of her jib'. I saw her again in Waitrose but this time she was ahead of me at the cash, I helped her put the stuff from trolley to desk - she smiled. There was some nice cheese and a bottle of red wine, crackers, unsalted butter and semi skimmed milk.
It was weird because we both seemed to shop at the same time: she always smiled as did I.
The next time she had coco pops and those little cartons of juice kids take to school and some chocolate chip cookies, that made me step back a bit but she smiled and I almost said something - she noticed.
I took her smile and her smell home with me wondering what she thought I was going to say.
Suddenly one Thursday afternoon (in Waitrose) I saw her first and our eyes met but she spoke first "Do you know anything about gardens?", she said. And the rest is, as they say - fantasy.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Is this the modern date scene in slo mo?
I saw this woman in Waitrose and, since we are being old fashioned, I liked the 'cut of her jib'. I saw her again in Waitrose but this time she was ahead of me at the cash, I helped her put the stuff from trolley to desk - she smiled. There was some nice cheese and a bottle of red wine, crackers, unsalted butter and semi skimmed milk.
It was weird because we both seemed to shop at the same time: she always smiled as did I.
The next time she had coco pops and those little cartons of juice kids take to school and some chocolate chip cookies, that made me step back a bit but she smiled and I almost said something - she noticed.
I took her smile and her smell home with me wondering what she thought I was going to say.
Suddenly one Thursday afternoon (in Waitrose) I saw her first and our eyes met but she spoke first "Do you know anything about gardens?", she said. And the rest is, as they say - fantasy.

Waitrose in Quebec ?? I may have to move i love John Lewis:girl:

Road trip for a month around the Northern Terratories, slept in swags in the outback, did a bit of cycling at the Darwin coast and an awful lot of swimming and geocaching. A bit of volunteer croc wrangling, you know. Normal honeymoon stuff.

Is "Croc wrangling" a euphemism?

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
"Stalker in Aisle 3"

:hyper::hyper:

Texts and phone calls eh?

Snorri throws bow and remaining arrows into wheelie bin:sad:

You need to change your avatar........

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbbXbFCdRUVzYZP0U0DE_CzICR7bV4XMyyiwQKSu_qUDg6C0qQYQ.jpg

You are Cupip AICMFP

User269

I 've been middle aged free and single for nearly a year now....today I was lucky enough to meet a lovely filly and plucked up the courage to ask for her number which amazingly she gave me quite willingly....my question is this and perhaps the lady cycle chatters could advise me...now that I have her number how long should I wait before calling or texting her?
Given that you describe her as 'a lovely filly', I suggest never.

Top Bottom