Votes: 28 62.2%
  • What's a Dating Site?

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Swipe Left

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swipe Right

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
As per title.
Not asking for me (or even for a friend 😉) Just curious..

Anyone admit to using them?

🤔
FTFY

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A few good friends have used them with a couple of them getting married. So they do work.
There's certainly no stigma to anyone using them. It's pretty normal now.

I met my lovely partner through this forum on a ride, but if I was looking then I would have no problem using them.

potsy

Rambler
I've thought about it, but the thought of paying £100 to register, then maybe having to travel 100 miles to meet an old boiler on a date puts me right off!! 🧐

What if the old boiler does the driving?

I met my partner on one of the free dating sites, I did have reservations about using it at the time, turned out well in my case.
I think for many it is the only realistic way to meet someone these days.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
What if the old boiler does the driving?

I met my partner on one of the free dating sites, I did have reservations about using it at the time, turned out well in my case.
I think for many it is the only realistic way to meet someone these days.

No, I was only joking about the old boiler bit. But I would be concerned about 'their baggage'. At my/their age they'll have been around the houses a few times. I had enough problems 40 years ago when as a 22 year old I had a 37 year old 'girlfriend'. It was fun, but her son was a pain! He was only 3 years younger than me. He said I was after her money etc. He finally snapped when she got a year's ban for drink driving and I ended up with her almost new car. He appeared on my mum and dad's doorstep on night challenging me to a fight. I obliged him and gave him a beating. After that he just kept hassling and hassling. So much so that it sort of split us up. If I went on a date I bet the woman would have an ex partner intent on 'not letting go'. Do I want that? Er no, I do not!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom