Votes: 28 62.2%
  • What's a Dating Site?

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Swipe Left

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swipe Right

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I believe there are different sorts of sites or apps depending on your proclivities..
Some for meeting a (hopefully) long term partner, others for more immediate and short term gratification.

Jameshow

Veteran
I believe there are different sorts of sites or apps depending on your proclivities..
Some for meeting a (hopefully) long term partner, others for more immediate and short term gratification.

Tell me more ..!🤣😍🤣😍

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I wonder if there are dating agencies for platonic relationships? I have a few female friends, some single, but I wouldn't want to go beyond friendship with them. Then you have to think would I pay a 100 quid registration fee and travel 100 miles just to 'make friends'. :unsure:

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Now, that's a link that not getting clicked! 🫣

I've also used plenty of fish. It's just a free dating app but I paid for the subscription so you had more features and no ads. You can create a perfectly normal profile and look for others who are like minded. Seedy goings-on can happen anywhere if that's your thing, but IME none of the dating apps encourage or even suggest such activities.

It's still very funny that people have this idea of what dating sites are. They're just a glorified messaging service with pictures

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I've also used plenty of fish. It's just a free dating app but I paid for the subscription so you had more features and no ads. You can create a perfectly normal profile and look for others who are like minded. Seedy goings-on can happen anywhere if that's your thing, but IME none of the dating apps encourage or even suggest such activities.

It's still very funny that people have this idea of what dating sites are. They're just a glorified messaging service with pictures

That's good that you met someone nice!
I guess most folk have different views about sites until they actually use one.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I used to frown on these dating sites (with no basis for doing so) but there seems to be a good number of success stories.
Not for me (never say never🙂) but for others, good on them.

Top Bottom