David Beckham is not

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
An Olympian I wish this fame hungry walrus face would sod off and let proper Olympians have their moment in the spotlight.:cursing:

+ 1

Along with ' Biscuits Bruce Forsyth. What and why was that man on the TV again representing the Olympics last night ?

I wish he'd stay off the TV / media

If not. Just go and die !

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
When I see the cast of "TOWIE" on the front of a magazine, I pray for the return of Posh n Becks.
Funny that's not what I pray for when I see that...

+ 1

Along with ' Biscuits Bruce Forsyth. What and why was that man on the TV again representing the Olympics last night ?

I wish he'd stay off the TV / media

If not. Just go and die !

Can I suggest an alternative you seem not to have considered. Switch off or switch over. There are enough TV and media choices these days that no-one is forcing you to watch what you don't like.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Can I suggest an alternative you seem not to have considered. Switch off or switch over. There are enough TV and media choices these days that no-one is forcing you to watch what you don't like.

Despite all this 'choice' finding something that's actually worth sitting down to watch all the way through is more difficult.
Looking forward to the swimming and athletics, though the 10m standing air pistol competition and the gymnastics leaves me cold.

As for Beckham I always think is is the stick insect at his side that craves the attention now that she is a nobody.
She uses him for the attention he receives and the poor lad isn't the sharpest tool.

A nobody? Well for someone who is a nobody she has done pretty well as a member of the most successful girl group ever and then going on to carve a new career as one of the top fashion designers. She's not my style at all but you cannot deny her success. But your attitude reminds me of a piece on the Today programme this morning about why the world portrayed Marilyn Monroe as a dumb blond when she was apparently very bright.

Top Bottom