Dear all....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bimble

Bimbling along ...
I like the sound of that @Fnaar - enjoyable to do and positively supporting something of benefit not only to your daughter, but others too. I'll pop something in the pot to help out. Take care, and best wishes to your daughter for her future.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
That's awful news @Fnaar. Hope your daughter makes a successful recovery.

I'm gainfully unemployed at the moment after finally pulling the plug on my job (you may remember the whinging b****** who rode with you in the summer) so if you're dahn sarf and fancy a mid-week training ride around the Surrey Hills, get in touch.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Horrible horrible horrible. Life can be so cruel. Looks like your target's gone for a ball of chalk. Have a fun ride. All the best to you & your daughter.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I hope @Fnaar doesn't mind but I'd like to point out the benefits of using MyDonate over other fundraising platforms: MyDonate is commission-free and does not charge its charities a membership fee either. (For example, for a small charity I support, JustGiving's membership fee amounts to £468+VAT per year just to be registered with them.)

With MyDonate, aside from your own bank's nominal card transaction charge, every penny of the donation goes to the target charity. Gift Aid is collected if applicable and this too is paid in full to your charity.

If you haven't heard of it, MD is behind many of the biggest charities, including BBC's Children in Need, Comic Relief, Sport Relief, Childline and Disasters Emergency Committee so it's a tried and trusted platform. Please let your fundraising friends know about it.
</end of plug!>

I'll stick a few quid in the kitty. I'm riding the 100 too but just because I want too. Thought about the charity thing and decided against it, will you be wearing anything CC related?

Top Bottom