Dear all....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
View attachment 338764
She can borrow these! Best wishes and small donation from scouseland.:okay:
Miss Goodbody has just rummaged in my toolbox and taken one of these out... #worried

SetRatioSize600550-WA14.jpg

U

User32269

CanMan.jpg
It's OK big fella

Tim Hall

<of mankinis>

My daughter is an ace crocheteer. I'll get on her case.
Erm... I'll get Miss Goodbody to measure me up.
Well gosh darn it to heck. I sent her a text and she replied "Still no way, whoever it is for lol x". This is how the Young People speak these days I'm afraid. On the one hand it looks like you dodged a bullet Fnaar. On the other hand I shall stop her pocket money. (hmm. I don't think she gets any, what with her being a grown up.)

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
[QUOTE 4691180, member: 259"]@Fnaar , how much do we have to sponsor you to change that bloody Christmas avatar? :snowball:[/QUOTE]
If your decorations are up past 12th night, they have to stay up 'til Easter. Them's the rules.
Miss Goodbody has just rummaged in my toolbox and taken one of these out... #worried
View attachment 338765
From what I hear, you've no need to worry - she's a keen and experienced DIY'er. Just the other day, I hear she put up some shelves at a gentleman friend's house and then painted the ceiling. apparently, he was thrilled to watch her beaver away up a ladder.

classic33

Leg End Member
<of mankinis>

Well gosh darn it to heck. I sent her a text and she replied "Still no way, whoever it is for lol x". This is how the Young People speak these days I'm afraid. On the one hand it looks like you dodged a bullet Fnaar. On the other hand I shall stop her pocket money. (hmm. I don't think she gets any, what with her being a grown up.)
Does that mean he goes commando?

<of mankinis>

Myself and @Hill Wimp could help. I'll let her do the measuring ;)

Last edited:

BSOh

Über Member
Donation made, best wishes to you and yours.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
<of mankinis>
We could just hose Fnaar down with a can of silly-string at the start line.
Well gosh darn it to heck. I sent her a text and she replied "Still no way, whoever it is for lol x". This is how the Young People speak these days I'm afraid.
Wow! That's like War and Peace compared to young Bolletta's missives. I've just checked and her longest text to me in the past 6 months was 'Yes'.
<of mankinis> (again)
https://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml11-20060816/
Read it @Tim Hall and absorb its teachings.

Sorry mods, I appear to have bumped this thread. :blush:

classic33

Leg End Member
Weather booked for the ride
SUN 7/30
You can expect a high of 22°C, with an average throughout the day of 13°C.
Winds, Light to medium

There will be a wet start to the ride however, with a possibility of light fog as well.

Top Bottom