dear bus driver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Unless the IP address also matched. How would you explain your way out of that one?

You couldn't (bar having your cat, dog, pal or partner log on from your house whilst you were out / asleep / off cleaning the car, I suppose xx().

I just wanted to check that the IP addresses were also being used as the last post made it sound like it was a case of matching email addresses only. Thanks for clearing that up for me !

Can I draw a squiggly one?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xx(

nethalus

PrettyboyTim said:
Okay, I've only just looked into this thread, but I don't quite understand what's going on. Can we not just accept Sanoffy's assertions about his identity? I fail to see what he's done wrong. I'm certainly not impressed by this whole "I'm a mod and I have secret knowledge about him" stuff - could the accusations and counter-accusations not just be moved to PMs? I don't think it reflects well on the forum to have these kinds of public attacks, and I think it's a great shame that someone who had originally been moved to have another go at cycling through contact with the forum should be treated in this way. (Even if his original contact was a bit fraught!)

Why? He tells porky pies like!!!

Top Bottom