dear bus driver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

nethalus said:
Its because these days no one respects the poor old bus. Sometimes you have to force your way out, or sit there for ages.
I know one bus driver who decided to wait and see what happens. He sat there with his righthand indicator on and counted 38 vehicles passing him before someone finally let him out!

IMHO, that should be 'tough luck'. If a bus is such an inefficient means of transport because it keeps getting stuck and having to be 'let out', then it shouldn't be on the road in the first place.

User I would be interested to find out why you think he is lying. I have had a look though some of the old bloodbus posts and it is possible that he is telling the truth. hamsters4breekie did say very early on that he was Mark's mate. Yes it could be a smokescreen but it is also possible that it is true. If you have any more proof, I would PM it to me to have a look at it. I will try and be as unbiased as possible. We don't want to hound someone with no justification, especially if there is any possibility of you being wrong.

If Mark is telling the truth (and at the moment I think he might be) then he has had enough hassles already loosing his job etc. However, if he is lying then we can deal with that as and when required.

Mark, I would be willing to meet. You have an e-mail from me.

nethalus

bonj said:
IMHO, that should be 'tough luck'. If a bus is such an inefficient means of transport because it keeps getting stuck and having to be 'let out', then it shouldn't be on the road in the first place.

I'm sure people who rely on buses to get them to work, interviews, doctors, hospital, shopping, friends and family would appreciate your moronic message...NOT. That has to be the stupidest thing I have ever read on here. Did someone accidently remove your brain before you typed that!

nethalus said:
I'm sure people who rely on buses to get them to work, interviews, doctors, hospital, shopping, friends and family would appreciate your moronic message...NOT. That has to be the stupidest thing I have ever read on here. Did someone accidently remove your brain before you typed that!

Be nice to bonj, we kind of like him here. He has a...... different view on things. Always nice to have different views, even if they are sometimes a bit strange.

You should read some of his other threads (especially in soapbox). You'll find that this comment is very sensible compared to most! :tongue:

nethalus

sanoffyhighstepson said:
Hi,
Bloodbus is a pathetic rag that doesnt deserve webspace.On this particular site I am portrayed as a succesfull business person who is providing well for his family.
ASSUMPTION!!!!
Actually it was your supposed mate hamsters4brekkie who portrayed you as a succesful business person. People on Bloodbus merely wished you all the best with it when he posted about it, as they assumed at the time h4b was telling the truth. So there for the only person who said a lie about you, being a successful business person like, was your mate!

nethalus

magnatom said:
Be nice to bonj, we kind of like him here. He has a...... different view on things. Always nice to have different views, even if they are sometimes a bit strange.

You should read some of his other threads (especially in soapbox). You'll find that this comment is very sensible compared to most! :tongue:

If that's his most sensible comment I think I'll not bother reading any of his others!

nethalus said:
If that's his most sensible comment I think I'll not bother reading any of his others!

You really do have to read them. Some of them are absolute classics! Does anyone have any links to the best ones?:tongue:

sanoffhighstepson, quick question. Can you confimrm if you are or are not the same person who logged in as MrLaw a while back. It would put my mind at ease.
To prove that you are not, you could ask the moderators to confirm this to me privately via e-mail (i.e. they could confirm different e-mail addresses were used or different IP addresses logged in). I am sure MrLaw was the bloodbus chap so confirming this would put my mind at rest.

What do you think?:evil:

In fact is it possible for the moderators to confirm this anyway without giving away any of sanoffhghstepsons details?

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I'm not sure sanoff's validity is really worth proving either way, personally. It's not going to change my very positive opinion of you mate.

nethalus

magnatom said:
sanoffhighstepson, quick question. Can you confimrm if you are or are not the same person who logged in as MrLaw a while back. It would put my mind at ease.
To prove that you are not, you could ask the moderators to confirm this to me privately via e-mail (i.e. they could confirm different e-mail addresses were used or different IP addresses logged in). I am sure MrLaw was the bloodbus chap so confirming this would put my mind at rest.

What do you think?:wacko:

I thought that Mr Law was actually Hamsters4breakie, although its possible H4B could also be sanoffhighstepson!!

BentMikey said:
I'm not sure sanoff's validity is really worth proving either way, personally. It's not going to change my very positive opinion of you mate.

I know it doesn't matter to most, but it is very personal for me (in a very public way). I think we do need to know if sanoffhighstepson is a troll or not. If so I would like him removed and for good. You'll just need to bear with me on this one! I hate bullies on the road and I hate people who try and bully me and bad mouth me on public forums, especially if they try and hide under multiple usernames! :wacko:

Rhythm Thief, I wouldn't worry about a flame war. This guy has been banned on bloodbus already, so they have already got shot of him. I just need to confirm that sanoffhighstepson is the same guy and we can be shot of him here as well.

Nethalus, yes I did think Mrlaw was hamster, just want to see if sanoffyhighstepson links up as well. If so, I will know exactly who I am dealing with which will allow us all to be shot of him once and for all. That's assuming he doesn't disprove the link.

For anyone who is sick of this stuff, I can assure you it will end soon. I've just about got to the bottom of all of this. I could probably write a book on it!;)

After some further investigation (it's good to know people with advanced IT skills! :wacko:) and after having read a few e-mails from Mark (where he tries desperately to explain away inconsistencies in his story) I am 100% certain that sanoffyhighstepson is the same person as MrLaw. As this suggests that Mark suffers from Multiple Online PErsonality Disorder (MOPED :biggrin:) then I deduce (the Sherlock that I am) that he is also the idiot hamsters4breekie that was trying to discredit me. He was claiming hamster4 was someone called Kevin who works for First Buses who was a friend of his. Of course he has miraculously lost his details and wouldn't know how to contact him.... etc :wacko:

Anyway, I'm happy now and I don't need to pursue this any more. So back to the job of cycling.....:biggrin:

sanoffyhighstepson

As wrongly stated by Magnatom,who seems to be taking some sort of pleasure in discrediting me as a person,I am not hamsters4breekie or Mr Law nor am I paramesis/paramedic or any of the people treating him wirth disrespect.
Yes,I had disagreements with him at first but have been supportive of him for a good while after taking up cycling myself and seing things from his perspective.
I have been very open and honest with him,and given out information which is pretty personal and been in contact with him on a regular basis.
He has made very wrong assumptions about me and my character which shoot way wide of the mark.Dont get me wrong,I am not on here to bad-mouth the guy,far from it.But like him,I just want to set the record straight.
I have opened my trap before to someone I didnt know,a Scottish Sun reporter,and I ended up getting the sack from First Bus.Yet I am expected to give out details of a person,Kevin from First,who I know so that he can be investigated right,left and centre.
If Magnatom had really got confirmation from First regarding the driver from his Youtube video still being at the company,then he should surely know what he looks like.Go chase HIM up,not me.If it was such a serious and dangerous situation,as portrayed in the video,then he should have no problem identifying him as he was only six feet away from him.
I am not the sort of person to 'stick someone in it'.Not my style and never has been.

Top Bottom