dear bus driver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sanoffyhighstepson

I am done with this situation until I have investigated it further.
As it stands,I am in reciept of e-mails to my personal e-mail address from Magnatom calling me some savoury names with accusations as to my actions.A bit like having someone stand trial for murder and not presenting the evidence they have found.I am still none-the-wiser as to how I am linked to this mental situation I am placed in.
As I calmy replied to him,I have had some very bruising converstions with my wife as to her actions regarding this.After many arguments and no progress,I have to believe that it was not her.
I have notified Magnatom that my wife and I use a wireless network which,we didnt know,had to be locked unless you wanted everyone and anyone to access your network.We have rectified that by now using a password to enter internet usage.This has now aroused my suspicion that there has been some form of security breach.I am currently investigating this.
It will not matter any way as nobody on this site seems to have an open view to things.
One more thing.I would like to know how I could possibly be linked to things written by people months ago.My main internet provider was BT and I have now moved,within the last 3 months,to the nifty 3 for £30 NTL/Virgin for better value.I'm no computer expert,but would that not change my ip address?Will investigate that too me thinks.
Oh,and User,I am doing nothing more than try to do what Magnatom done on blood bus,clear my name.I am not trying to make the guy look silly or berate any users in here.

bonj2

oh I see, hackers now is it :biggrin:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
LOL! Right or wrong, your behaviour hasn't left me feeling like you're at all credible. I think it's much more likely that magnatom and mrp are right.

sanoffyhighstepson

No Bonj,not hackers.I believe hacking requires a bit of effort.An open internet however,can be used at will.
My behaviour?What would that be then?
Oh,is it because I had a difference in opinion at first and asked a lot of questions about the procedures of cyclists on roads?I call that inquisitive!I had this behaviour because I want to know certain things about cycling.
As I have already said,I'm not on here to berate anyone.

Tynan

Veteran
credible?

where was that then, so someone not only got onto your wireless connection but went to the same forum that you used and pretended to be you?

erm, yeah, right

they can use your internet connection but it doesn't give them access to your browser or PC ffs

sanoffyhighstepson

Ach,**** this.
If i'm going out,I may as well not hold back.
I thought blood bus was a rag and the members on there,as far as I have seen,express themselves in ways that only cavemen could understand,grunts and snorts!
This place,so far as I have seen,is pretty much the same.There is no way on earth that people can be reasoned with.Members listen to what one person says and then its set in stone that they are right,following the lead gossip maker around like a collie dog!
Rumours are what can ruin careers and lives.Magnatom did not like it when he was accused of drink driving every bit as much as I do not like being accused of slandering someone.
Well i'm sick of it!! You lot can have your own way and go find some other poor ******* to accuse of something.
I registered on here to satisfy my curiosity on a few cycling topics,pick up tips and maybe catch the bug for cycling.
But if this is the way that people get treated on this site when they visit,can you blame them for thinking that cyclists are self centred ******* who are so far up their own **** that they are choking on ****?
I AM NOT MR LAW
I AM NOT PARAMEDIC
I AM NOT PARAMESIS
I AM NOT HAMSTERS4BREEKIE.
But as far as i'm concerned this whole forum,and the ****** up people in it who have done nothing but raise eyebrows at me for asking controversial questions about cycling and surfed the net looking for any scrap of information about me----
GO **** YOURSELVES!!!

PrettyboyTim

Okay, I've only just looked into this thread, but I don't quite understand what's going on. Can we not just accept Sanoffy's assertions about his identity? I fail to see what he's done wrong. I'm certainly not impressed by this whole "I'm a mod and I have secret knowledge about him" stuff - could the accusations and counter-accusations not just be moved to PMs? I don't think it reflects well on the forum to have these kinds of public attacks, and I think it's a great shame that someone who had originally been moved to have another go at cycling through contact with the forum should be treated in this way. (Even if his original contact was a bit fraught!)

bonj2

I don't think magnatom would lie , Tim, he strikes me as a pretty honest guy.
The only 'secret information' any mods would have about him is his IP address, if they know for a fact that he's the same poster as another alias then it'll be because they've compared the IP addresses of the posts from the two usernames and found them to be the same.
I must admit i don't fuly understand all the intricacies of this issue either . But one side is a bunch of bus drivers, so you can imagine how much sympathy they get from me - but still, any bus driver who puts driving safely first shouldn't have anything to fear.

RANDOM

I ain't no caveman dude so dry yer eyes.And what out of this world web site have you created.Hope you don't get sacked this time.:blush:

OP
OP
T

Trillian

and another bus driver

too busy giving his mate the thumbs up to realise he's about to hit me

bus to my left turning left, me going straight on, bus turning right across my lane

wasn't a good ride in for traffic tbh

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Tim

When you register on here you give an email address. There's nothing sinister about it.

When you register two different usernames and use the same email address,...

I'm not really interested in whatever feud is going on, TBH I don't understand it. And I'm not interested in taking sides. But if someone makes a claim here that is so obvously untrue then I'll point that out.

But if anyone knew his email address, they could sign up and use it and then create all sorts of mayhem though, couldn't they ? I'd have thought that IP addresses were the only safe way of identifying the same user going under different guises ?

goo_mason said:
But if anyone knew his email address, they could sign up and use it and then create all sorts of mayhem though, couldn't they ? I'd have thought that IP addresses were the only safe way of identifying the same user going under different guises ?

Are you not sent a confirmation e-mail when you register? The 'hacker' would have to know his e-mail and his login details.

As further proof, in one of his e-mails he went into detail about his and his wifes e-mails. He then provided me with hamster4breekies e-mail (which he claimed was slightly different). How did he get it? He said that the admin for bloodbus told him what it was. Now I know I have differences with bloodbus, but I know that the admin would not have provided him with the address of another user, epsecially when Mark was already under suscpicion. I did not know what hamster4breekies address was, so how did Mark? Go figure!

I have no interest in Mark any more. I now know who was behind a lot of my abuse and I feel happier having that knowledge. He can stay on here, I don't care. The saying 'better the devil you know' springs to mind.

If anyone really cares I can provide more information about the holes in his story etc. However, I am happy to move on.

Top Bottom