Death by a thousand cuts!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
If anyone has any tips, please share!
Grow a beard. Every 6 months mine becomes in danger of getting caught in lawnmowers etc, so I trim it back and forget about it for the next 6 months.

D

Deleted member 26715

Never reach puberty is another option, I often only shave once a month, in that time it only grows 10mm at most

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Tried a cut throat razor once before and was not terrible confident with it. Gave up. However I still use a DE safety razor and would not go back to the expensive triple blade plastic waste razors that seem popular. Decent lather after a hot face cloth soaking your coupon makes all the difference when shaving. Take your time and and you can get a very close shave. Amazon were doing an absolute stack of De razor blades for about £7 or something. Will last years !

Drago

Legendary Member
I visit the barber every winter in India. I have a shave every five days or so. The shave is ALWAYS clean and smooth. When I asked him to get a cut-throat and blades for me to use at home, he said unless I wanted to have weeks, maybe months of cuts and sores, then he strongly advised me against it. 🙂
I would like to visit Glynis Barber :whistle:

Globalti

Legendary Member
I bleed even using a BIC disposable razor so with a cut throat I think I would be killed to death.

I had a traditional barber shave for my birthday once - it was going fine until he applied a freezing wet towel and I nearly hit the ceiling in shock.

Top Bottom