Decathlon Bibs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
I'm going to need to buy a couple of pairs of bib longs next month after payday and thought that I could get good value in Decathlon. I've bought from Wiggle before but I am the wrong shape to fit the pair I bought and I'd like to try for fit before I buy.

Are the Decathlon ones good value for money? I know they will be a reasonable price but are they good quality? Long lasting? Hard wearing?

I'd go for Endura given the choice but I think I can save a few pounds by buying French.

Ta.

Rykard

Veteran
I have been wearing some decathlon bibs for a week, they are really comfy at the mo. can't pass comment on longevity, but they seem alright so far. Have some bib 3/4 too, will try them when it gets a little colder..

mondobongo

Über Member
I have a pair of their bib shorts bought them about a year ago, quality is fine colours have stayed bright no stitching has come undone. Only thing is the chamois is a bit thin so not the best for rides over a couple of hours.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've got their lighter weight roubaix and a pair of Biemme windproof ones.

I've removed the chammy from the lightweight ones, as I've got some of their £35 bib shorts (compression ones) which have a great chammy. The Biemme winter ones are very good - certainly make riding in freezing conditions nice !

Don't forget, their stuff is covered by a 2 year guarantee - no quibble.

I've had a cheaper pair of shorts where the chammy padding came loose inside the stitched area - just took them back and exchanged - (got a better pair).

The range is a bit limited, but the stuff's OK, especially the dearer stuff.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
I've got some of their roubaix bib tights. They've done me fine for daily commuting the last 2 winters, plus various day rides. No problems with the chammy (suits my @rse at least) and they're still going strong.

Top Bottom