Decathlon problem.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

David Garside

Hello. I've just bought a new Decathlon Riverside 3 on the recommendation of someone I know. I love the bike, it's comfortable and easy to ride but I think their back-up service needs to be sorted.
On unpacking it I noticed that there was a chip off the paint on the front forks. Now I'm not too worried about a bit of paint and as it only needed a bit of touching up I thought I was happy to accept it and not bother to return it and wait a week or two for a replacement.
I e mailed Decathlon stating the damage and that to save time and money for both parties would they consider giving a little discount.
It took them 5 days to reply saying the message had been forwarded to the On-line manager to deal with and that she would get back to me as soon as she hears anything....after another 6 days i've heard nothing so i've sent another message about it.....I am now awaiting their reply.
If this is the back-up I can expect (or anyone else for that matter) in the future then I wouldn't bother dealing with them again.
I don't like to gripe about things like this generally but I think you should all know that you could have a problem if you need them post-purchase.
David. :thumbsdown:

Top Bottom