Delta lady

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Folks

This is the latest trike , this time a delta , It started life a few weeks ago as the rear end of the quadem - the quad - tandem , Unfortunately it was too big to store and only getting 25 miles road time in the last 18 months it was time to say goodbye .

This new delta trike uses the original quadem rear end and has been married to the new front end , it has disc brakes on all 3 wheels , Under Seat Steering and currently has a 7 speed twist grip changer.
The front disc caliper is in front of the forks to allow an easy brake cable run , whilst the rear brakes are fed from a 2 into 1 converter welded on the frame .

The USS mount and seat are bolted onto the E--- frame and the seat and BB assemble are adjustable for leg length . despite its long look it is only 78 inches long .

I was surprised by both the road comfort and handling but I won't be swapping the tadpole for this as this is destine to go up north to help a disabled friend back into cycling .
An advantage is the handlebars swing out of the way allowing the rider to sit down before swinging a single leg over the crank , .

Have a good Easter everyone
delta (2).jpg
delta.jpg
delta (1).jpg

regards emma

OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
Why cant I post the thread if I create tags
BSWS

emma

Falco Frank

Über Member
Looks really comfy, well done!

I think tags were disabled some while ago, as you've found, thread wont create if tags are attempted.

OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
some build photos

Attachments

• WP_20170405_18_06_45_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170405_18_06_45_Pro.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 92
  • WP_20170328_15_13_21_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170328_15_13_21_Pro.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 82
  • WP_20170404_11_40_09_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170404_11_40_09_Pro.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 86
OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
Hi Folks
After a little tinker time on Saturday morning with an aerosol to tidy up the matt black paintwork .
and a white AZ sticker for the back .
The final colour scheme being left for its new owner but at least it is rideable as is .

The delta departed from Peacehaven on the start of a new adventure with its new owner in the Manchester area .
She came down to collect the trike yesterday and stayed the night before going back today .

Here are the final photos I took on its test drive before it was loaded into the back of the car .
Hopefully this will help keep her mobile as her back problem was stopping her enjoy riding her DF style bike.

regards emma
hill1.jpg
hill2.jpg

Top Bottom