Design of Garden and New Outdoor Kitchen area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Looking good @jowwy. Will be impressive once its complete and a great project for lockdown. Hopefully that ends soon and you can push in with the build. Good luck :okay:
im hopefully getting the timber delivered next weekend and then im on leave for 4 days the last week of feb into march. so hoping to get the kitchen area built then and with a roof on, before i do the internals. Then the rest of the garden will just get done over time throughout the year

im hopefully getting the timber delivered next weekend and then im on leave for 4 days the last week of feb into march. so hoping to get the kitchen area built then and with a roof on, before i do the internals. Then the rest of the garden will just get done over time throughout the year
It would take me 4 days to get the kit ready to start let alone do it !

OP
OP
J

jowwy

It would take me 4 days to get the kit ready to start let alone do it !
to be fair theres not a lot of cutting to be done - its 1.8mtrs high, so they will arrive at the right lengths

its 1.8mtrs wide - so again at the right lengths

the only real cutting is the 2.4mtr roof joists...as they need to be 2mtrs.....its just a case of bolting it altogether in the right places

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Timber all ordered for next weekend........

That's another week of freezing temperatures. I think you've jinxed us.:laugh:

OP
OP
J

jowwy

£200 worth of timber ordered and arriving on thursday, ready for the weekend kitchen build

Top Bottom