Design of Garden and New Outdoor Kitchen area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Timber all arriving today to build the new outdoor kitchen area.......its going be wet most off the weekend, but i got monday off work and its dry and sunny...

also got thurs/frid/sat/sun off work next weekend to hopefully finish the kitchen build, so i can order the polycarbon roof

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Timbers arrived

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Got another large order of timber arriving next friday ready to build the raised veggie beds and the pergolas..............

OP
OP
J

jowwy

I will try and some more pictures to this thread over the summer as the garden develops. So far i have re-built the kitchen, i have added the veggie beds at the bottom of the garden......removed the path and filled with topsoil, compost and re-seeded.

but this weekend we decided to add another new section of deck, so that's what I will be doing this weekend (Easter), along with adding a pergola to the entrance of the veggie garden.

so i'm off after work (3pm) to go and order another timber delivery for Thursday and I can use my 5 day Easter break for more garden building and to keep the mental health in check.

so the below drawing i have added new planters, pergola, the new deck area and the removal of the gravel path

1617024486464.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jowwy

done some more work on the new custom decking and seating area over the weekend

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Deck extension framework all done. Got an early start today

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Ok……..an hour later

Time to build the frame for the cooking area now

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Looking through my photos and theres less than 7mths between these two pictures…….its one hell of a difference and makes me smile, to think i did all that work all on my own……

Top Bottom