Di2 bargain R785 shifter.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Ssshh, those that buy electrical shifting and hydraulic disc brakes want us mere cyclists to be amazed at how much disposable income they can afford to spend on their hobby, a bit like golfists like to have bats made of unobtanium. :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 26715

Ssshh, those that buy electrical shifting and hydraulic disc brakes want us mere cyclists to be amazed at how much disposable income they can afford to spend on their hobby, a bit like golfists like to have bats made of unobtanium. :rolleyes:
Or a set of wheel for more than either my car or my motorbike is worth

Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 07.18.38.png

Or a set of wheel for more than either my car or my motorbike is worth

View attachment 467888
I was reassured at an engineering society cycling event to hear an academic scientist who knew more about the physics of wheels than I or probably anyone on here will ever know say that wheels at such a price were, except maybe for the most extreme of professional applications, essentially for idiots or folk with more money than sense.

RETED25

Look at the blurb ..you have to be travelling at a certain speed to get the aero gains ...one recent test on Ribble showed with 'our test rider's then told you he was semi pro ..rides average 48kph ..and on the test the 2K wheels saved him under a minute on 25M course ..wheels aimed at Triathletes ..same money spent on coaching and wetsuit would save you over ten minutes :smile:

Top Bottom