Did I just say that???!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I once had to do a quote for some work on a Chinese bloke's restaurant. He showed me the front of the property and then said, " I'd also like you to come and look at my back passage".

We also had a person of the homosexual persuasion in the shop yesterday (not an unusual occurrence round these parts) who wanted a 8' x 4' sheet of ply cut to size, leaving an offcut of 20cm x 2.4m. My partner asked him in all innocence if he wanted the extra 8 inches! I had to leave the room.:blush:

postman

Legendary Member
Seen in Church bulletins.Sermon this coming Sunday ,What is Hell?.Later choir practise.Also Low Esteem Group meet 7.00pm use back door.

gbb said:
Not a sexually orientated story...
Driving to the shops one dark evening. car comes blasting up behind me...and sits 2 feet off my boot for about a mile. I turn off the road ...he follows. I make the next turn...he follows (still 2 feet off my tail). I pull up outside the shop...he pulls up behind me.

Climbed out the car and I said to him as we both walked toward the shop door.....'whats your rush mate'...semi sarcastically.

He said nothing...and I HELD THE DOOR OPEN FOR HIM :biggrin::ohmy::angry::blush:

I said....'i dunno why i'm doing this'..as he walked through. Just too damn polite sometimes :tongue:

Actually that is one smart psychological move!!!!!

If you watch politicians, they always make the other person go into a room first. Real masters of the art like Clinton will place a hand at the small of the back to ensure this happens!

Smooth operator

gbb

Legendary Member
Cunobelin said:
Actually that is one smart psychological move!!!!!

If you watch politicians, they always make the other person go into a room first. Real masters of the art like Clinton will place a hand at the small of the back to ensure this happens!

Smooth operator

It can be used for protection as well...
I was once told by a fella who wasnt afraid of a fight...

If someone 'invites' you outside...make sure he goes first. He will have his back to you...when he turns round...BANG..he wont know what hit him :blush::ohmy::ohmy:

Top Bottom