Did you get what you wanted?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redcard

Veteran
I got what I expected. Plus some Joop.

I'm not 16 anymore, mother!

Reactions: akb

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
I was down stairs at 5.30 , but had to wait till 8am for my little girl to get out of bed , and drag the wife down as well.

Wish i didnt have an internal clock that seems to wake at 5am everyday even when its holidays,

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
I got a watch, a leather wallet, a bottle of straight rye whiskey (66.2% Alcohol:wacko:), a hip flask, plus a whisky glass and water jug set. The best present though was the look on my Sons face when he saw his new bike!

compo

Veteran
We all agreed beforehand not to buy presents for each other (except for the grandchildren who just received money) as we all live too far apart and would have to waste too much money on postage. However one of my daughters sent me a gift card so I am going to treat myself to a new helmet and a very elderly neighbour gave me a propelling pencil and this year that's my lot!

Shaun

Founder
Books, t-shirt, socks, mad socks (from daughter), smellies (from the in-laws), posh smellies (from Mrs. Admin), and some Ferrero Rocher. Just the job. Wife did well too.

The best bit though, always when you've got young kids in the house, was the look on the daughter's face when she got the things she hadn't expected; and I've had great fun helping her build the Secret Electronic Intruder Alarm that is now set-up - trip-wire fashion - on the landing. :ph34r:

Top Bottom