Did you get what you wanted?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Norovirus LOL!

You wanted it? Just think how much faster you'll be up the hills after your recovery :smile:

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
Mrs Black Sheep bought me socks, I am now a free elf!!!!

got a wagon for my model railway and some chocolate, I also got a dress which is a perfect fit on Mrs Black Sheep, apparently it's a present for me as I'll appreciate her looking beautiful in it at her parent's new years party

I think I've been conned here!

Good elf to you!:cheers:

colly

Re member eR
I had some nice pressies...books.......cd's........mp3 player.....slippers(yes I know but it's what I wanted).....nice set of darts.
All fed and watered now and about to put in some serious zzzzz's before long.^_^

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
got lovely presents, some cycling related but also two tickets to go and see Mrs Brown's boys in Birmingham, a calendar with my grandchildren with a different picture for every month. Very thoughfull. Some dvd's too. Now to play some board games with the family.

gbb

Legendary Member
I got a watch, a leather wallet, a bottle of straight rye whiskey (66.2% Alcohol:wacko:), a hip flask, plus a whisky glass and water jug set. The best present though was the look on my Sons face when he saw his new bike!

Priceless isn't it.
My 8 year old grandaughter, the sweetest thing, opened one of our presents, laughed and said...
'But its a PSP game, ive got a DS' with a kinda wry smiling ' oh, look at that, you dummies' look in her face.
A little mock protestation from us...
Then a blank look from her for a second...a sudden smile, (you could see her mind working), then she dived for the bottom of the pile of presents and said 'I KNOW WHAT THIS IS THEN :hyper:'

Moments like those, you could just melt :wub:

For me, Bradley Wiggins 'My Time' in hardback. Looking forward to that.
2 pairs of BikestersEvolutions in medium, which is my normal size in normal bikesters ...but these come up too big (bless her, she did the homework, but it still came out wrong, still, not her fault)

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
The enemy and I don't go mad at Christmas, and we never "place an order" .

I bought her a Kindle, some clothes, and toiletries, she bought me a weekend away, a pasta machine, and pasta making stuff and cook book. And I got a yard of Cadbury chocolate fingers from the outlaw.

Top Bottom