Did you go to school with anybody famous

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dragon72

Legendary Member
Location
Mexico City
Going to betray my posh roots here.
I was at school with Emilia Fox, who used to go out with one of my best mates, and Ben Fogle.
 

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Location
Wolves
I went to the same school as Rachel Heyoe-Flint.

She was mentioned at the majority of assemblies and prize days. I think that was their only claim to fame.

Apart from me having the least o levels in history :biggrin:.
 

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Location
Odawa
Plenty of famous people went to my school. None that I knew though, and none in my age group so far as I know... I am listed as 'lost' by the school's Old Boys' site!!! ha ha...
 
Dave Moorcroft (GB 5,000m/10,000m (& later on Head of UK Athletics?)) was a few years ahead of me in my House at school.

Clive Owen (actor) was in year above me.

Neil Back and Danny Grewcock (England Rugby Union) were a few years below me.

Not bad for a Coventry Comprehensive in the 70's/early 80's!

Oh, and my dad was in same class at school with Ron Atkinson:ohmy:
 

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
longers said:
I nearly went to the same school as Comedy Pilot, does that count?

Small world Longers, how did you not? If that makes sense?
 

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Location
York
Drawn a complete blank on mine, but there is a book in the National Library of Australia about it. Very weird when it's just a comprehensive school.
 
Top Bottom