Discarded drinks....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
On a 25 mile ride around the lanes of Sussex, north of Brighton, I've conducted an entirely unscientific survey of the type and brand of drinks scumbags people have lobbed into the hedgerows and laybys.
Joint winners are...
1. Red Bull and Stella - 18 each
2.Water
3.Fosters (I didn't know anyone still drank that shite)
4.Kronenburg
5.Coke - various
6.Coffee
7.Monster
8.Lucozade
9.Rum
10.G&T

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Empty or full, I am trying to decide if I should pay a visit or not? However, I am worried about the Lucozade especially if it could have come from a trucker.

There is a path here that runs along the banks of the Mersey and someone - presumably the counsel - have tied an orange bin bag to the fence about every 100 yards - which has pretty much stopped all the littering.
Basically you can always see the next bin wherever you are on the path.

They haven't done it anywhere else I have seen - so it may be a local person??

figbat

Slippery scientist
Out here in the sticks we have started training the wildlife to clear up.
1617796719720.jpeg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-56648701

Dave7

Legendary Member
On a 25 mile ride around the lanes of Sussex, north of Brighton, I've conducted an entirely unscientific survey of the type and brand of drinks scumbags people have lobbed into the hedgerows and laybys.
Joint winners are...
1. Red Bull and Stella - 18 each
2.Water
3.Fosters (I didn't know anyone still drank that shite)
4.Kronenburg
5.Coke - various
6.Coffee
7.Monster
8.Lucozade
9.Rum
10.G&T
Sickening isn't it.

AT the back of our house there are a loads of trees - then a 'black path' then a fence to an old golf course

the local numpties tend to lob their finished bottles and stuff either over the fence or into the trees

The grand-kids love exploring the woods - and we sometimes come across places with dozens of cans and bottles.

people can be disgusting!!

Top Bottom