Discovered the value of my life today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zacklaws

Guru
Went out tonight for my quick 19 miler after work and discovered what the value of my life is to others.

Nice quite country lane and straight, wide enough for two cars to pass, a nice shiny dark blue BMW approaches from the front, not excessively fast, when all of a sudden they swerve onto my side of the road, virtually forcing me off the road and to brake hard and shoots off past me moving back over onto his side of the road just as they pass me.

Reason for swerving onto my side of the road.........A pile of well splattered cow crap on the road on there side. Obviously did not want to tarnish their paint work with it, but my blood would have been acceptable.

Happened that fast that I never got chance to give the driver the "old king lear" or get any details

Hope you are ok mate.

got-to-get-fit

i always thought you could not put a value on human life but since working in Health and safety i have found out that there is actually a value attributed to one human life of £1million

I reckon if it wasnt so final i might just try and fataly injure myself to collect the money then retire early.

Top Bottom