Dish washer or washing up ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
When I watch these chats, I see you all in a pub, gesticulating and getting hot and bothered, like a bad, disfunctional quiz team who never wins the navvy’s breakfast.
This thread has almost enough for a short film, but I’m disappointed not to see anyone bring up The Tea Towel: Foetid Devil-Child our Plate-Buffing Angel debate. Disappointed, but patient.

See posts #111 and #112.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Coincidentally, they’re both on Ignore, so I doubt ive missed anything earth-shattering...

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
My mother lived to close on 100 years the only dishwasher she had was my Dad.

My parents are still alive and they have only ever had manual dishwasher facilities
I have spoken to them about getting one and they just laughed and said they enjoy it and would miss those few minutes each day of talking to each other and watching the world go by

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Yes they do but seeing as they both don't have hearing aids in they can't hear each other unless they are right next to each other ie washing up and drying up
We're you conceived after they'd had dinner? :laugh:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
We're you conceived after they'd had dinner? :laugh:

It's been like it for years , always makes me smile you talk about one thing then ten minutes later the other one starts a new conversation about the same oblivious to the conversation even though they are in the same room

Milzy

Guru
Dishwashers are great. I wonder what the running costs are. Electric, water, tablets, rinse aid, salt etc.
I removed a hair bobble from the impeller but it still buzzes only less. I can’t find any other foreign bodies. I’m out of ideas how to fix it now. Still functions it’s just annoying.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Well today i was told that on some luxury boat cruisers ie 45 - 75 ft one's they come with built in dish washers and there was me thinking that's why you had cabin boys for to do your washing up

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Dishwashers are great. I wonder what the running costs are. Electric, water, tablets, rinse aid, salt etc.
I removed a hair bobble from the impeller but it still buzzes only less. I can’t find any other foreign bodies. I’m out of ideas how to fix it now. Still functions it’s just annoying.
New impeller?

keithmac

Guru
Hand washing for me then leave them to air dry on the drying rack.

Wash up twice a day, probably 10 to 15 minutes total (that's 4 peoples plates/ cutlery etc..).

Top Bottom