Disney's snow white comes under fire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MntnMan62

Über Member
Just come across this, apparently it was on gmtv yesterday

Critics argue that the 'true love's kiss' scene featured in the ride undermines lessons about constent because Prince Charming kisses the princess while she's asleep.

sorry about the link, but here it is

Dating expert claims Snow White's true love's kiss scene sends 'wrong message' to kids about consent | Daily Mail Online

cmon its not real, its a bloody fairy story ,

Sadly, there are many people who are unable to separate real life from the fantasy in their heads.

AndyRM

XOXO
"Critics argue that the 'true love's kiss' scene featured in the ride undermines lessons about constent because Prince Charming kisses the princess while she's asleep."

3 sentences in and there's a typo. Take a bow Daily Fail.

MntnMan62

Über Member
"Critics argue that the 'true love's kiss' scene featured in the ride undermines lessons about constent because Prince Charming kisses the princess while she's asleep."

3 sentences in and there's a typo. Take a bow Daily Fail.

Maybe a couple typos there but it's definitely one sentence, not three.

Drago

Legendary Member
And climbing uo Rapunzel's hair is domestic violence!

clid61

Veteran
As a child, the first "real" book (ie, one without pictures) I remember reading was called "Coral Island". It was an adventure story about three young sailors, who were shipwrecked on a Coral Island (hence the title). Many, many years later, when my first grandson was approaching the age to read "real" books, I decided I would try and buy him a copy. I did actually manage to find a copy, but, all of the potentially un-PC bits had been taken out (there was mention of canibals, and, there was a "man-Friday" type character similar to Robinson Crusoe, all of which had been removed). The story was completely spoiled, so, I binned it and bought him something else, recommended by my son.
my first real book / book was Cider with Rosie , taught me a lot

Top Bottom